Coito v. Superior Court (March 4, 2010) is apparently generating a fair bit of interest, based upon the search engine traffic viewing this blog's post about this new opinion. Other articles that may be of interest include:
- Witness Interviews Aren't Privileged Work Product, Says Calif. Court (National Law Journal
- Court: Witness Statements Taken By Counsel Not Work Product (Metropolitan News-Enterprise)
- Blog: California Appellate Report on Coito
- Blog: The California Wage And Hour Blog For Employees on Coito
- Blog: Cal Biz Lit on Coito
- Blog: Legal Ethics Forum on Coito
More commentary will likely follow; this decision seems to have hit a nerve.