it can be obtained through Paraben. The product is currently known as Network Email Examiner (Nemex), version 3.0. I under-priced it a bit. It is listed currently as a $799 purchase. Still cheap when you consider what it does. The feature list is as follows:
- Supports GroupWise information stores up to 7.03
- Supports Microsoft Exchange information stores 5.0, 5.5, 2000, Exchange 2003 & 2007 (.EDB)
- Supports Lotus Notes information stores 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 8 (.NSF)
- Easy to use interface
- Advanced searching options
- View one or all individual e-mail accounts in information store
- View all meta-data within individual messages
- Complete Bookmarking
- Export data for review in Paraben's E-mail Examiner
- Summary HTML reporting
- Export to PST files
- NEW Output to MSG & EML format
- Supports Deleted--Deleted recovery with Exchange
Imagine the ability to view and export one complete e-mail account from a massive Exchange information store. Brilliant!
The product page lists "free one year subscription" with purchase, but this pertains to the right to receive free updates. When the year is up, you can still use the version that you have.